Did you know that 40% of your home’s energy is lost through your attic?
Adding or upgrading your home’s insulation with Roofing Touch is a fast, easy and affordable way to save money on your energy bill.
Roofing Touch is proud to be an Roofing insulation contractor in California. Whether you are building a new home, adding on a new room, or renovating your home, we can evaluate your current attic insulation to make sure you are properly insulated.
Why Roofing Insulation is Important for Your Home
An insulation contractor can make sure that roofing insulation is properly installed with air sealing, delivering comfort and lower energy bills during the hottest and coldest times of the year.
What is R-value?
The performance of insulation is measured by R-value, or its ability to resist heat flow. Higher R-values mean more insulating power. Air sealing is important for optimal performance of insulation, which works best when air is not moving through or around it.
How Much Roofing Insulation Do I Need?
The amount of attic insulation you need varies depending on where your home is located and how much existing insulation you have in the attic. In the California region, most homes need R-38 to R-60. A Roofing Touch representative will inspect your roof to determine your current level and recommend the amount of insulation that is right for your home.
Quick and Easy:
- Roofing insulation is completed in less than 1.5 hours, in most cases, the whole job can be completed in less than 4 hours
- Automated system allows insulation contractor to put the insulation in precise locations
- Fiberglas™ insulation releases and expands completely inside machine
- Provides easy clean-up because machine is self contained
- Low dust system
- Fiberglas™ insulation will not settle, it will keep its energy-saving R-value over time
- Save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs
- Roofing insulation is Energy Star rated, qualifying it for federal, state and local tax incentives